Legal - Service Level Agreement
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT (SLA)
Last modified: April 15, 2022
The following terms of this Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) apply to your use of MangoHost Services as defined and provided in MangoHost Terms of Service (ToS).
Please read this SLA carefully, as these terms define deliverability and uptime of our Services as well as your right to receive compensation on the basis of downtime or unavailability of our Services, where provided by this SLA.
1. MangoHost guarantees that it’s Services as purchased by you will be available to you at least 99.9% of the time in any calendar month; and no longer than within 3 (three) business days from the date of your first purchase of the Services.
2. If MangoHost fails to provide the availability of the Services as stated in this SLA, you will be eligible to receive a compensation as stated below:
Uptime - Compensation
99.9% - Guaranteed, w/o
99.8% - 5%
99.7% - 10%
99.6% - 15%
99.5% - 20%
99.4% - 25%
99.3% - 30%
99.2% - 35%
99.1% - 40%
<99% - 50%
3. You acknowledge that this SLA is the sole and exclusive remedy for any failure of MangoHost to provide the guaranteed availability of the Services. You acknowledge that you may not and will not receive a compensation in any other shape or form as not defined in this SLA.
4. In order to receive any of the compensation above, you must notify MangoHost within 30 (thirty) days from the time you become eligible to receive a compensation. Failure to comply with this requirement will forfeit your right to receive a compensation.
5. Compensation may not be exchanged for, or converted to, monetary amounts.
6. Please note that you are not eligible for a compensation under the following circumstances:
- Geo-location or mistake in location;
- Failing to ask a question on the nature of our services, or a particular spec or configuration;
- Account termination or suspension due to non-following of our Terms of Service;
- Account termination or suspension due to any kind of illegal activity;
- Changing your mind or abandoning the Services.
7. MangoHost reserves its right to revise this SLA, its compensation amounts and eligibility criteria.